Eat with tech-care: Nutrition, eating habits, and how digital tools can help
Time & Location
About the Event
About the event
Most of us have been there at some points, thinking about lifestyle resolutions and the promise to ourselves to find a healthy eating regimen that works for us. And some of us had the need to completely revolutionise their nutrition routine. But what is required to make this a fully positive and consistent experience? How can we make our diet a better and solid ally in this journey? And most importantly: how can digital tools help in our mission?
Join us for an exclusive panel discussion with two great experts in nutrition, behaviour change, and digital health to ask more about all these questions! We have the honour to be joined by:
- Lucy Jones, VP Clinical at Oviva, experienced dietitian, regularly appearing on television, radio, and press (including Sky News, the BBC, and ITV)
- Joe O'Brien, Ph.D. candidate and trainee in Health Psychology, focussing on health-related behaviour change, and founder of "The Head First Podcast"
Stay assured that the event will also be spiced up by your most favourite OHT fun! Hope to see you there!
- 5:45 - Event kick-off
- 5:50 - Welcome from OHT London
- 5:55 - Warm up game!
- 6:00 - Presentations from our experts
- 6:15 - Activity for all!
- 6:25 - Panel session
- 6:40 - Wrap up and final tips!
- Attend & Donate to OHT (£5)£5£50£0
- Attend & Donate to OHT (£10)£10£100£0
- Attend & Donate to OHT (£20)£20£200£0
- Attendee (Free)£0£00£0
- OHT Team & Speakers£0£00£0