Health Innovation Sprint (Midlands)
Time & Location
About the Event
If you’re a:
- patient/carer who wants help looking for tech that meets your needs
- healthcare developer OR
- patient who wants to develop own healthtech solution to problem you're facing
then you’ve come to the right place!
Come along and join us for a fab event encouraging the use of innovative, super cool healthtech to solve the problems that really matter to people......
Sounds like a pretty good idea? To make sure you get the most out of the event, please register for the session that you think would suit you best:
- Session 1: For all the patients/ out there who wants help looking for some fab healthtech products and developments that meet your specific needs/health issues you're currently experiencing.
- Session 2: For all the super amazing developers out there that would love to create an exciting, innovative problem to solve a specific need.
- Session 3: If you have been dreaming about an amazing tech development to solve a problem you're currently facing, but you're just not sure how to create it, this one's for you!
Looking forward to seeing you all there for a productive, fun-filled day of amazing out-of-this-world healthtech developments!!
We have a little fund to make our events more accessible (woop woop!)
If for any reason there are barriers to engaging in the community we invite anyone to apply for up to £30 (but ask for more if you need, worth a try) per person per event to cover personal costs to improve this. The money can cover just about anything, including but not limited to child/other care, taxis if travelling around is tricky, trains if you live out in the countryside, a live-captioner, recording of the event or loss of earnings if you have a side job along your studies. Who are we to judge! If you feel it’s a barrier, we agree too. Find out more
- Session 1£0£00£0
- Session 2£0£00£0
- Session 3£0£00£0