Collaboration Event with the NHS Digital Academy: Encouraging More Womxn to Apply to the Programme
Our OHT UK Hubs have partnered up with Health Education England and the NHS Digital Academy to encourage more womxn to apply to the programme!
We are running a series of webinars to support the application process. This will include some launch webinars aimed at anyone applicable to apply, as well as specific focused webinars to try and drive-up representation of various groups.
See what sessions are available and register below!“Drop in sessions”
Please come along to one of our drop in sessions which will be led by the HEE Digital Readiness team. This will give you the opportunity to ask any questions and understand more about the process. We will have guest speakers at some of these drop in sessions (including previous alumni and executive sponsors) and will update this below as they are confirmed.
We will continue to develop our FAQS as these drop in sessions continue.
- Register to attend on Wednesday 7 April 12:30 – 13:30
- Register to attend on Wednesday 14 April 10:00 – 11:00
- Register to attend on Monday 19 April 10:00 – 11:00
- Register to attend on Monday 26 April 19:00 – 20:00
- Register to attend on Wednesday 28 April 14:00 – 15:00 (Note this one is 2 days before the application window closes!)
Throughout the application window we will also have a series of panel sessions with partners to focus on specific groups. Please see below for details. If you would like us to come and speak to your network then please get in touch and we will accommodate if possible, however we would kindly ask you to consider using the scheduled resources first. You will need to register, but please do feel free to join any of the below if that works best for your diary it should still be helpful to hear from the experience of our alumni.
- Digital Midwives Reference Group – we will presenting to members of this forum on 30 March AM
- Chief Nursing Information Officers panel session: Register to attend on 12 April 12:00 – 13:00
- Allied Health Professionals Panel session: Register to attend on 12 April, 14:00 – 15:00
- Webinar in collaboration with One HealthTech: Register to attend on 15 April, 14:00 – 15:00
- Webinar in collaboration with FEDIP: Register to attend on 22 April 10:00 – 11:00
We will add our panel sessions here once they have been transcribed and uploaded (please allow us a few days to do this). The drop in sessions will not be recorded."